LA 29.6. lahi - ILVES

MattinFinland

Vakiokokoonpanossa
The beers are fine! I’ll send you a pm shortly and then let Niilot know who’s taking my spot.

Yes, it’s a return trip. Leaves at 4:15 pm from Tammela and leaves after the match.
I just brought my match ticket, If there are issues with me taking your spot on the bus just drop me a pm and I can book an Omnibus or take the train :)

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa
I just brought my match ticket, If there are issues with me taking your spot on the bus just drop me a pm and I can book an Omnibus or take the train :)
I think the only problem could be that I've booked a member-price seat, but if it's a problem, then I can just pay the 5 euro difference since this is my own fault :D Check your pm.

BEAT!!

Vakiokokoonpanossa
It won't be a problem as Tre1931 already said but you should register for this extreme magical journey (to make it easier for us to contact you in problem situations).

MattinFinland

Vakiokokoonpanossa
It won't be a problem as Tre1931 already said but you should register for this extreme magical journey (to make it easier for us to contact you in problem situations).

Thanks @BEAT!!
I just filled out that form as @jokuvaa sent it to me. I also signed up/paid for the Niilon Pojat membership today as well.
So all should be in order :)

MattinFinland

Vakiokokoonpanossa

In relation to the extreme magical journey, I am quite excited! (Also a tad nervous as its my first one) to experience an Ilves away day!

Supin tukit

Luottopelaaja
Are you allowed to drink(alcohol) on the bus?
Having only been on a few (football) trips myself, I can indeed back up user @Tre1931 in recommending being suitably drunk for the way over. Everyone on the bus has a terrible singing voice, and being sober in there I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy. Being slightly drunk though? It's the greatest trip you'll ever make ;)

MattinFinland

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Having only been on a few (football) trips myself, I can indeed back up user @Tre1931 in recommending being suitably drunk for the way over. Everyone on the bus has a terrible singing voice, and being sober in there I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy. Being slightly drunk though? It's the greatest trip you'll ever make ;)
That is so interesting and cool!
Most people in England take the train to away days because you are not allowed to drink on the busses (by law)
Which is why everyone goes to the pub before games as well as the social side too it.

I am looking forward to learning some more Ilves songs as well on the bus!! It is sometimes hard to understand/catch the words when Finnish in not your native language

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa
That is so interesting and cool!
Most people in England take the train to away days because you are not allowed to drink on the busses (by law)
Which is why everyone goes to the pub before games as well as the social side too it.

I am looking forward to learning some more Ilves songs as well on the bus!! It is sometimes hard to understand/catch the words when Finnish in not your native language
There are lyrics and melodies to some chants in this thread, if you want to have a look beforehand. I don’t know how well you read Finnish, but that could still help to some extent.