MA 15.7. haka - ILVES

MattinFinland

Vakiokokoonpanossa
@BEAT!!
What do you have to do once you have filled in the form for the bus trip?
Do you wait to get an email with payment/bank transfer instructions then just follow the information provided on the email?

Cheers :)

Tre1931

Vakiokokoonpanossa
@BEAT!!
What do you have to do once you have filled in the form for the bus trip?
Do you wait to get an email with payment/bank transfer instructions then just follow the information provided on the email?

Cheers :)
Yep, just wait for the email and then pay. Then show up at the bus on the day of the derby and hop on. Just like last time.

Pirkkalan Litti

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Oulunkylaa is Gnistan away right? which is situated very close to Helsinki? I am deffo up for a train trip down to that one so I can attend.

Just brought my match ticket for Haka!
1720628608385.png

Here’s a tip. You can buy your ticket directly to Oulunkylä instead of Helsinki and you’ll save the cost of an HSL ticket. Same goes for the ticket back.

Tickets are quite cheap now so I would buy my ticket already. Not a huge loss even if you cannot make it to the game eventually.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Supin tukit

Luottopelaaja
Oliko tässä taustalla joku ajankohdan lykkäys vai minkä helvetin takia "derby"matsi pelataan maanantaina? Olisin ihan ehdottomasti tulossa, mutta töistä on iltavuoroa. Mitään viime hengen sairaslomiakaan ei uskalla keksiä, kun pomo tietää kyllä - loppumattomasta pekkasen kinuamisesta johtuen - että olisin matsiin menossa :D Perkele.
Sain perkele kinuttua puolipekkasen! Bussimatka jää välistä, mutta omalla kyydillä messissä. Koski on meidän.

Peluuri

Luottopelaaja
Hope a lot of us turn up there to support the club after the main stand burned down this morning :( The match will probably be played on Bolt.
I will go too Gnistan away even though the game is being played Bolt arena. This would have been a great trip to Oulunkylä but Bolt arena is already been seen. Anyway sad day to finnish football.

Edit: Miksi muuten puhuin englantia suomalaiselle? :D

Viimeksi muokattu:

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa
I will go too Gnistan away even though the game is being played Bolt arena. This would have been a great trip to Oulunkylä but Bolt arena is already been seen. Anyway sad day to finnish football.
Went to Gnistan v HJK in Oulunkylä and it was such a fun experience. Felt like I went to a small town to watch its pride with the entire population of the town. Such a bummer :(

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa

En tiiä ite ainakin puhuin/jatkoin, jotta Matt pysyis kärryillä, mutta tokihan Translate on juttu xd

MattinFinland

Vakiokokoonpanossa

I just read about the news from Gnistan's website. That cannot be easy on the club or the clubs supporters, I hope they come back from it stronger and also manage to stay in the division. I think they have done incredibly well since getting promoted.
Ground sharing is not nice and is an instant disadvantage as you have to adapt to the new surroundings including the pitch.
I will still go to the game regardless of the venue, A day trip to Helsinki is always fun.

Samankaltaiset ketjut