LA 29.6. lahi - ILVES

BEAT!!

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Noniin ylös!
Ilmoittaudu bussimatkalle:

Rakim187

Rivipelaaja
Mukana kanssa ensimmäistä kertaa vierasbussireissussa, toivottavasti selviää tänne Saksan em-hulinoista jonne tulee lähdettyä vielä ennen lahi awayta. Pitäiskö ilmoittautumisesta tulla jotain infoa mailiin vastauksena vai tuleeko infot muuta kautta sitten osallistuville?

Janko

Luottopelaaja

BEAT!!

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Toivottavasti valmentajavaihdoksesta syntyvä buusti jää mitättömäksi.

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Omatoimimatkailijoille lippulinkki vieraskatsomoon

Osa on ehtinyt jo ostaa lippuja muualle, joten tulkaa vaan vieraskatsomon lähelle (kaupunginpuoleinen pääty) ja katsotaan kaikki sisään.
Ärsyttää, kun ei oo katsomokarttaa, mistä stalkata etukäteen tulijamäärää :D

Supin tukit

Luottopelaaja
Ärsyttää, kun ei oo katsomokarttaa, mistä stalkata etukäteen tulijamäärää :D
Jos edellisistä reissuista mitään ollaan opittu, niin se on, etteivät katsomokartat merkitse yhtään mitään. Kyllä meikäläisiä ymmärtääkseni ihan mukavan kokoinen porukka on lähdössä. Pienemmilläkin ollaan katsomoita dominoitu...

BEAT!!

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Jos edellisistä reissuista mitään ollaan opittu, niin se on, etteivät katsomokartat merkitse yhtään mitään. Kyllä meikäläisiä ymmärtääkseni ihan mukavan kokoinen porukka on lähdössä. Pienemmilläkin ollaan katsomoita dominoitu...
Joo ei näitä voi ihan sokeena tuijottaa. Osa ostaa lipun muualle ja siirtyy sektioon ja osa ostaa lipun vasta bussissa tai vasta portilla :D

MattinFinland

Rivipelaaja
I am interested in going to the away match at Lahti on Saturday.
I tried to find away ticket information on Lahti's website (and through their provider tiketti.fi) but could not see anything.
Does anyone know how I can get a ticket for the away end?

I was also thinking of taking the omnibus or train rather then the car so I can have a beer or find a good pub in Lahti, is it relatively easy to get to the stadium from the city centre/train station?

Thanks!

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa
I am interested in going to the away match at Lahti on Saturday.
I tried to find away ticket information on Lahti's website (and through their provider tiketti.fi) but could not see anything.
Does anyone know how I can get a ticket for the away end?

I was also thinking of taking the omnibus or train rather then the car so I can have a beer or find a good pub in Lahti, is it relatively easy to get to the stadium from the city centre/train station?

Thanks!
You can have my seat on the bus that is being organised by the fan group Niilon pojat (if that’s okay with the organisers @BEAT!!). The bus goes directly from Tammela Stadium to Lahti Stadium and back.

I have to come from Helsinki, but I already enrolled before my plans changed, so I’m still paying €25. I’d assume that is cheaper than public transport plus you get the added benefit of the company of other fans. :)

That’s right, vieraskatsomo is where you want the tickets to.

MattinFinland

Rivipelaaja
You can have my seat on the bus that is being organised by the fan group Niilon pojat. I have to come from Helsinki, but I already enrolled before my plans changed, so I’m still paying €25.

That’s right, vieraskatsomo is where you want the tickets to.
That would be good! I am assuming the bus is a return journey? where does it depart from, Tammelan stadium?
I can also send you the 25e via mobile pay or buy you a few beers at the ground to compensate.

jokuvaa

Vakiokokoonpanossa
That would be good! I am assuming the bus is a return journey? where does it depart from, Tammelan stadium?
I can also send you the 25e via mobile pay or buy you a few beers at the ground to compensate.
The beers are fine! I’ll send you a pm shortly and then let Niilot know who’s taking my spot.

Yes, it’s a return trip. Leaves at 4:15 pm from Tammela and leaves after the match.